Japan Tourist Visa Requirements
- PASSPORT (bearing holder’s signature)
Old passport with expired Japan visa should also be submitted
- APPLICATION FORM (must be typewritten)
- PHOTO (45mm x 35mm; must be attached to application form)
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE (PSA-issued within one(1) year)
- If PSA has no birth record or certificate is unreadable, submit a copy of Birth Certificate issued by the Local Civil Registrar together with (negative) certificate from PSA.
- For “LATE REGISTRATION”, submit a copy of Baptismal Certificate and School Form 137.
- MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE (PSA-issued within one(1) year. For married persons)
- If PSA has no record or certificate is unreadable, submit a copy of Marriage Certificate issued by the Local Civil Registrar together with the (negative) certificate from PSA.
- DAILY ITINERARY IN JAPAN (Download the following)
- BANK CERTIFICATE (Original and Copy)
- LATEST INCOME TAX RETURN (Photocopy of BIR Form 2316; 1701 page 1-4 or 1700 page 1-2)
- AUTHORIZATION LETTER (Download here)
FOR APPLICANTS WITH NO FINANCIAL DOCUMENTS (items 7 & 8)
Submit a Guarantee Letter (Download here)
A guarantor must provide the following:
- Proof of relationship (by way of PSA documents)
- Bank Certificate (original and copy)
- Latest Income Tax Return (copy of BIR Form 2316; 1701 page 1-4 or 1700 page 1-2)
- Photocopy of Passport or any valid Government-issued ID, and Valid Japan Visa, if available.
*IF YOU WISH TO APPLY FOR A MULTIPLE ENTRY VISA, FILL-OUT THE MULTIPLE ENTRY VISA FORM (downloadable in travelpros.ph website)
*SUBJECT TO THE EMBASSY’S APPROVAL.
All Forms and Documents must be printed and/or copied in A4-size paper.